Friday, May 2, 2008

Sahir Lodhi's Interview.

Sahir Lodhi

Sahir Lodhi, an enthusiastic guy and a cool actor. He also has 2 shows which he is hosting in and they are " yeh shaam tere naam" and the other one is " The Sahir Lodhi Show" On TV ONE.

This is the following interview of Sahir Lodhi:



1) date of birth n star ?
21st may-tauraus


2)when did you start ur career?
9 years back from Huston America.


3)how you came in this field?
I always knew that this field is for me,I tried and selected.


4)who is your inspiration in this field ?
Robin lastic,Howard Stern,Riaz fershouri,Majid sahib,sm saleem, Z A bukhari.


5)As a host which show u love to do ?
The Sahir Show


6)your favorite fm channel?
Fm 103


7)your favourite celebrities ?
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammand Ali jinnah,Shahrukh khan,Amitabh bachan,Waheed murad.



8)r u a planner person in real life ?
Some times I plan,but ive started planning now.


9)fav food ?
What ever is available,preferably Italian.


10)do u believe in love ?
Yes I do.

11)define a good friend ?
God


12)which sites u surf a lot ?
None.

13)your favourite anchors ?
Zia muhiuddin,

14)ur all time favorite song?
In the middle of the night by Billy jeol.

15)qualities of a good anchor person ?
Do the show with heart,it should not be mechanical.

16)ur best friend ?
God.

17)three things u never forget to take with u while going out ?My self,my car keys,my wallet.

18)ur passions in life ?
keep doing radio

19)which tv shows u enjoy watching ?
Khabarnama

20)ur all time fav movie ?
Schidindles` list

21)which one personality u cant live without ?
cant tell u


22)define ur self in THREE words
Aam saa Admi


23)give ur one best and one worst habit
I always take up challenges/im never scared at times I paid a huge prise for it.


24)any message for ur fans ?
believe in ur self and just do it what ever u wanna do.


here are some of his pictures:

4 comments:

nadiah said...

nice interview

Unknown said...

ASALAM O ALAIKUM WAREHMATULLAH

MY NAME IS MUBARIZ AHMED.SAHIR BHAEE I HAVE READ UR PROFILE . BHAEE I ALSO WANT TO DO LIKE U. I M INTRESTED IN ACTING. BHAEE 1 MORE THING THAT AP CHALLENGE KO QUBUL KERTE HE NE AIK MERA CHALLENGE ACCEPT KROGE. HOPE IF I MEET U U WIL COME TO KNOW THAT HOW DIFRENT I M .ME AP KA PRASTAAR HUN.

شبیہہ فاطمہ said...

Assalam-o-Alekum
hmmm nice

Unknown said...

hii sahir i wanna talk to u..mene apko t.v pe dkha u loking well